What's easier: Working toward your goals alone through trial and error, or seeking the guidance and direction of someone who's been there and done that?
The answer is obvious. When you seek the advice of someone who has been through it all before, you can then avoid the same mistakes and focus your time and energy on what truly works. That's the power of a life coach.
Imagine yourself with a set plan and just the right advice. Coaching may shave years off the time it would have taken you to reach your goals on your own!
Here are the top 7 reasons why you need a life coach:
1. Builds confidence. You’re under the guidance of someone invested in your success and helping you set attainable goals.
2. Guided plan. Sure, you can draft up a plan by yourself, but when you write out your plans with the help of a coach, you know you're getting a realistic plan that works! Your coach will help you stay accountable as well.
3. Conflicts. Coaches can help you cope with current conflicts and tensions in your life. They can help you identify where your life is not in balance with your goals and values and provide tools and tips for aligning all aspects of your life.
4. Personal attention. Coaching allows you to get one on one attention so you can be personally guided along your chosen path. If you run into struggles, your coach will be there to provide much needed support and suggestions.
5. Dealing with challenges. Things will not always go according to plan. When you hit a snag, your coach can help you overcome the challenge and steer you back into the correct direction. You can feel comfortable knowing that you're receiving expert guidance.
6. Versatility. You decide how you'd like to use your coach. Do you want help with short-term goals or long-term goals? Do you have specific goals in mind, or do you know you want something different but need help identifying exactly what? A coach can help with all of these.
7. Enthusiasm. Your coach will be your greatest encourager. Sometimes it may be difficult to keep up your drive, but thankfully, inspiration is one of the key roles of a coach.
In looking for a Life Coach, do your research and ask these questions:
What is your potential coach's background, experience, and credentials?
Is their expertise in the area(s) you're wanting to focus on?
Will your communication styles work well together?
Ask others about their experience with your potential coach and contact the coach and ask them questions.
Be proud of yourself for seeking expert help. Follow these strategies to find a great Life Coach for you and jumpstart your journey into the life you desire!
If you'd like to see if we would be a fit in partnering to meet your goals, contact me today to schedule an introduction call.